Best Budget Cymbal Pack
As you start your drumming journey, you will need to create your perfect drum set, and one of the most important items are your cymbals. Cymbals come in large varieties that serve different purposes in your music. You will need to find the right ones, or the combination of right ones, that will allow you to play the kind of music you want to pursue as best as possible. In this guide we will guide you to the best budget friendly cymbals packs out there that can provide the best quality sound with little dents to your wallet. First and foremost, let’s briefly talk about the different types of cymbals out there.
The Main Types of Cymbals:
- The Ride: These are used for keeping time and are considered by many as one of the greatest cymbals out there due to their reputation for bringing out the drummer’s voice.
- The Crash: Think of them as the exclamation mark of drumming!! As you can tell from the name, they produce loud crash sounds that are vital in Classic Rock music.
- The Splash: These cymbals are pretty much the Crash’s cheap cousins. However, they are not only used to create accents; they can also be used for the creation of special effects.
- The High Hat: This is made up of a pair of cymbals that are mounted on a tension rod and are inverted on each other. They are mainly used for keeping time, like the Ride.
- The China: They are another type of accent capable of producing a highly bright crash. They look like typical cymbals that are turned upside down.
Now that we have a better understanding of the different main types of cymbals out there, let’s discuss some of the best drum cymbals and cymbal packs for a drummer with a budget. Keep in mind that while right now the different kinds and large variety of starter packs may be confusing, it’s actually very easy to understand and make a decision about.